You just need to show up...everything is provided
- Sleeps 10-12. Four bedrooms plus downstairs couch. Extra twin mattresses if needed.
- Direct TV and flat screen TV. DVD player.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Plenty of linens, bath and beach towels.
- Kitchen is fully stocked - dishes, pots/pans, coffee maker, Keurig, margarita machine, toaster, utensils.
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove.
- Washer and dryer.
- Charcoal and gas grill.
- Fire-pit and wood. Hotdog sticks.
- Trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper - you are welcome to use whatever is in the home.
- Pet friendly (contact owner).
- Boat ramp less than 200 yards away at Hillbilly Yacht Club (Dave, the owner, usually charges $10 to launch your boat)
The Dock - the dock is old and wooden. The slip is 10 foot wide and 24 feet long. If a new, fancy dock is important to you...this may not be your spot. I like old, wooden docks because they remind me of the lake many years ago. But then again...I'm a girl. I'm shopping for a new dock and will keep you posted.
Here's another idea if you are thinking about boating...check out "Playin Hooky Water Taxis and Charters"